For the past six years, I’ve attending Creating Change, the nation’s largest LGBTQ conference. More than 4,000 queer folks come from around the country (and the world!) to discuss everything from marriage equality, HIV/AIDS policy, education and much more.
I’ve presented at the last four conferences, including the following:
- Being a Queer Teacher 101 (2015, 2014)
- State of Education in LGBTQ America, Panelist (2015)
- Queering Education, Co-presenter (2015)
- You Can’t Change What We Never Chose, Co-presenter (2014)
- Examining the Ex-Gay Community (2012)